Reflecting on 2019 and with the end of the year nearly upon us, the team here at Turn The Corner would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our amazing patients and their families for the year that was.
It has been another busy year, and we have some exciting plans for 2020 that we’ll share in due course. Two of our Doctors, Kyle and Shea, have left us, and we have some new Doctors joining in the new year. We’ll introduce them in the next newsletter.
Once again the clinic will be taking a short break over the festive period and we look forwarding to seeing you all in the New Year!
The clinic will be closed from Sunday 22nd of December until Sunday 5th of January inclusive. During this time, we will not be answering the phones but you are still able to book appointments for the New Year via our website.
By the time we re-open, New Year’s resolutions will have been made, and some might even have been broken. We asked the team at the Clinic to nominate healthy resolutions that you might consider making – here are some of the best.
- At least 7 hours a night.
- Find an outlet for your stress.
- Wear sunscreen. Whenever you go outside.
- Stay hydrated. Always have a water bottle with you.
- See your Doctor at least once a year, even if you don’t feel unwell. They can help you monitor things like blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, and more, and give you a big-picture view of how your health is doing, and any potential areas of improvement.
Here at Turn The Corner we pride ourselves on giving our patients the best possible care that we can! If you have had a positive experience with us we would love to hear about it! As a small family business, we rely on word of mouth, we would greatly appreciate if you could follow the link below and leave us a Google review.